Kid's Book Revisions:
Workshops, Online Class, and Manuscript Help
Welcome to Kid's Book Revisions, a partnership between children's book editors Eileen Robinson and Harold Underdown.We are experienced children's book editors, working together to to give workshops and retreats on a variety of topics, and to teach an online manuscript revision class in a tutorial format. Individually, we also provide a variety of editorial services.
- KBR Tutorial Class: these run on a schedule agreed individually with each student, and with no page limits.
- Three rounds of revision.
- Start immediately, if slots are available.
- Feedback from both editors.
- Flat fees for certain lengths, or on a per-page basis.
- KBR Workshops: for conferences, retreats, stand-alone workshops.
- Sample KBR Class schedule: not active.
- Join our email list -- announcements of new classes only.
- Comments from former students.
- Revision Resources: Books and webpages we recommend.
- Eileen's F1rst Pages site
- Harold's PC Editorial Services
- Our backgrounds
- Contact us